Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

Postgraduate degrees in rural health

Master of Health Sciences (MHealSc)

Anyone who achieved B average for their Diploma can consider going on to a Master of Health Science. This can be done either by thesis or a combination of papers and a smaller research project. If you would like to consider teaching or research in the future, we would encourage you to do a higher degree. It is a great opportunity to undertake your first research in a supported environment.

Find out about the Master of Health Sciences (MHealSc) in rural health


If you are interested in conducting a research project in rural health, further information is available at the link below.

Research undertaken by the Rural Postgraduate Programme