Friday 22 November 2013 12:21pm
Are you interested in health and disease? Maybe translational research is something to consider? The Department of Medicine is offering multiple scholarships to science and medical graduates in 2014.
- Masters' scholarships for science and medical graduates
- PhD scholarships for science and medical graduates
- The Tony Hocken Scholarship (MB ChB, registar level)
- The Frances Cotter Scholarship (MB ChB, registrar level)
- The Emily Johnston Scholarship (MB ChB, registrar level)
The closing dates frange from 18 January to 31 May 2014.
For all enquiries relating to these scholarships, please contact the Department of Medicine's research administrator: