Primary Literacy Facilitator
Tel 021 165 7324
My role as a facilitator is to
- Support school leaders and teachers to further develop their literacy content and pedagogical knowledge to meet the diverse needs of all learners.
- Support transitions and curriculum shifts in literacy within and across schools.
- Facilitate robust Assessment for Learning practice alongside leaders and teachers within schools.
- Recognise and respond to individual school and teacher needs to ensure maximum benefit and impact is achieve in all of the work I am part of.
My Experience includes
- Teaching and leading in both Early Childhood and Primary settings, specializing in Literacy, with a particular focus on diverse learning needs.
- A strong background in Positive Education and weaving this through different learning environments.
- Current, relevant experience implementing the New Zealand Curriculum as a culturally responsive and innovative teacher and leader.
- Working collaboratively with schools and early childhood settings to develop effective transition to school practice.