To access support and with any queries please contact Marama at firstname.lastname@example.org
Term 3 - Enrolments are open for Wānanga 3. Delivery will be a mix of face to face and online, as negotiated with kura.
See below for details.
Māori Medium Workshops 2020
Target audience - PCTs/Pia teaching in Maori medium settings (Rua reo/ bilingual or Kura Kaupapa Māori) and their Mentors/Pou Tautoko.
A series of linked hui and/or noho focusing on the role of each person in achieving full certification, ensuring the process is meaningful & manageable
Content will vary from location to location to meet the needs of the rōpu, including iwi/hapu/whānau preferences.
All workshops will include :
- The latest information on update the Teaching Council’s new Policy for Registration, Practising Certificates and LAT (effective May 2020)
- Sharing challenges /solutions
- The requirements for moving from provisional to full certification
Workshops may include :
- Requirements for full certification: evidence, documentation, incorporating the Standards for the Teaching Profession and Iwi/Hapū/Whānau initiatives within the kura’s Induction and Mentoring programme
- Marautanga o Aotearoa and support documents
- Kaumatua/Kuia/whānau tautoko/whakawhanaungatanga
- Strengthening professional links and communication and sharing challenges /solutions
If there is nothing scheduled near you please contact Marama email@example.com.