Primary Science Facilitator
B. Ed, Dip Tchg
As an accredited facilitator
I am currently released (.2) as a Primary Science Facilitator from my full primary school. I am passionate about Science and the delivery of an exciting and motivating curriculum that will inspire all ākonga to develop scientific inquiring minds.
I believe that my current teaching experience assists me to relate to teachers and support them in their professional learning and development to improve students’ learning and achievement with a strength based Teaching as an Inquiry approach.
My experience includes
- Teaching Years 4-8 Science
- Leading Science development with syndicate and staff to develop whole school delivery plans and monitor student achievement in Science (2016-2018).
- Programme writing and development: Science delivery plans and programmes of learning at Years 1-8 .
- Presentations to Board of Trustees re programme outline, delivery, student achieving and monitoring related to improving Literacy through Science.
- Local Science Fair Planning and directing student activity.