Your job position may require you to authorise expenditure on behalf of the University. This is referred to as Financial Delegation.
The University has a Schedule of Financial Delegations - this schedule is approved by University Council and provides delegated authority and expenditure limits for position holders.
Types of Financial Delegation include
- Capital expenditure (including finance leases)
- Operating Expenditure
- Transferring budget between operating and capital expenditure
- Expenditure of Carry Forward Balances
- Establishment and Approval of Contracts
Related Policy and Procedures
Please take the time to become familiar with the policy and procedures relating to Financial Delegation
- Financial Delegations Policy
- Financial Delegations Procedures
- Authority to to Sign University Contracts Procedures
Further information about Financial Delegations
Finance One Helpdesk
Tel (03) 479 5554