Skip to Global Navigation
Skip to Local Navigation
Skip to Content
Skip to Search
Skip to Site Map
- 2016 MBEI: People, Cities and Nature: Restoring indigenous nature in urban environments, PI Prof B. Clarkson, Waikato University, $3,292,086.64; co PI on grant
- 2013 Marsden Grant Natural neighbourhoods for city children: Associate Professor Claire Freeman and Dr Yolanda van Heezik, $430,000
- 2011 University of Otago Dislocation following the Christchurch Earthquake: Children and Young People's Experiences
- 2010 University of Otago 'Pacific urbanization and children’s changing lives'
- 2008 University of Otago Grant, Motivations for urban householders to engage with biodiversity conservation in their garden.
- 2008 University of Otago Grant, Children, neighbourhood and social capital.
- 2006 Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment. Enhancing understanding of urban biodiversity, PCE Sustainability Review: Background papers.
- 2006 University of Otago Grant, The changing geographies of children's lives
- 2005 University of Otago Grant, Investigating the environment: influences on physical activity patterns of young people
- 2005 University of Otago Grant, Multiresolution imagery and object-oriented classification techniques for ecological mapping of urban areas
- 2004 University of Otago Grant, the impact of rising property prices on coastal settlement communities
- 2004 University of Otago Grant, 2003 Avian community structure within an urban matrix
- 2003 University of Otago Grant, Perceptions of AEES under the RMA
- 2003 University of Otago Grant, Planning with Children and Young people
- 2002 Humanities Division Grant, 'Urban Ecological Mapping: Applications for New Zealand Cities'
- 2001 University of Otago Grant, Urban Ecological Mapping, in collaboration with Dunedin City Council