The Otago Global Health Institute is committed to developing opportunities for future global health researchers.
This includes capacity building for low- and middle-income countries, particularly in the form of postgraduate training, short academic exchanges, and conference attendance.
Study and postgraduate information
Global Health opportunities for study and postgraduate research are available over a range of disciplines.
The Department of Economics supervises research in health economics at the master's and PhD level.
- Master's in Economics (We do not currently offer a taught master's in health economics)
- PhD in Economics
- Health Sciences postgraduate programmes
- Health Sciences postgraduate research opportunities database
- Postgraduate Certificate in Public Health (PGCertPH)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health (DPH)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- PhD in Public Health