Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

Administrative Forms and Processes

Trees flowering on campus

PhD Admission

Formal application for admission to PhD study should be made online, via the PhD qualification page.

Changes During the PhD

The request for change of research details form can be found on this page.  Changes to be made on this form include;

  • change of topic
  • changes of to supervisory arrangements, department or topic
  • changes in enrolment status (eg: from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time)
  • change of supervising department or subject code
  • off-campus request
  • additional paper request

A request for deferral from research component is a separate form and can be found on this page.

If you would like to request travel grant funding, please complete the following form:

Postgraduate Travel Procedure and Forms
(a resource to assist candidates receiving travel grant funding from the University)


Progress Reporting

Postgraduate Publishing Bursaries

Postgraduate Publishing Bursaries are available to support candidates to complete papers arising from their research during the examination period. Eligibility conditions and regulations are appended to the application form.


Nomination of examiners should now be completed through the eVision system.

Please note: in order to open and edit the editable PDF documents on this page, you need to have Adobe Reader on your computer.