Celebrating Health Research Excellence Partnerships
The ongoing and unique research partnership between the Dunedin School of Medicine and the Southern District Health Board are acknowledged at the annual Health Research Excellence Awards at 5pm on Wednesday, 29 May 2019 at the Dunedin Public Art Gallery, where staff from both organisations gathered to acknowledge researchers and research initiatives.
The following awards are available. Click on the links to read or download more information.
- Research and Development Investment (PDF format, 373 KB)
- Research Support (PDF format, 429 KB)
- Best Collaboration (PDF format, 325 KB)
- Best Research Publication (PDF format, 367 KB)
- Best Masters or PhD Research Publication (PDF format, 312 KB)
For further information on these awards, please email: