Friday, 18 October 2019
- Small Lecture Theatre, Level D, University of Otago Wellington
Join us in person or by webinar for this public health lunchtime talk hosted by the University of Otago, Wellington. Presented by Dr Bridgette Masters-Awatere, University of Waikato, Hamilton and Dr Donna Cormack, University of Auckland and University of Otago, Wellington.
Wednesday, 23 October 2019
- School of Physiotherapy, University of Otago
This course will contribute to evidence-based musculoskeletal practice, and combine presentations on current evidence on mechanisms and clinical effectiveness, as well as hands on practice. The course is intended for those with some experience of acupuncture, but is also suitable for novices.
Save the date: Workshop on secondary use of digital data in health care delivery improvement and clinical research
Wednesday, 30 October 2019
- Rolleston Lecture Theatre, Christchurch School of Medicine
Secondary use of digital data in health care delivery improvement and clinical research
Monday, 4 November 2019
- Adam Auditorium, City Gallery, 101 Wakefield St, Wellington.
Dr David Jacobs and Dr Nevil Pierse will speak about healthy housing initiatives in the USA and NZ
Wednesday, 6 November 2019
- Nordmeyer Lecture Theatre, University of Otago, Wellington (23A Mein Street, Newtown, Wellington 6021)
Our annual global health conference is an opportunity to meet researchers working across diverse disciplines in global health, discuss projects, and to foster new collaborations.
Wednesday, 20 November 2019
- St Margaret's College, 333 Leith St
The 5th Pharmacoepidemiology Research Network Symposium will provide an opportunity to meet colleagues who share an interest in the utilisation and safety of medicines, medical devices, and vaccines.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019
- Paediatric Seminar Rooms, 3rd Floor Children's Pavilion
Dr Bruce Arroll will be speaking about his experience using Focused Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (FACT) in primary care and investigating its effectiveness in empirical studies.
Thursday, 28 November 2019
- University of Otago, Christchurch
This course will provide an overview of the IDI and discuss some of the opportunities and major issues around its use for health research.