Friday, 30 October 2020
The Research Infrastructure Centre brings together specialist expertise, technology and facilities to support the delivery of world-class research in health and biomedical sciences.
Each service is supported by academic leadership of the highest calibre and extensively experienced and skilled staff.
Expertise and first-class facilities provide support for researchers to achieve optimum analysis and offer skill development opportunities at the front line of blue sky and translational research techniques.
We offer services to researchers in institutions, industry, government and private companies.
Research Infrastructure Centre services
Unsure about which service may best support your research?
- Government approved facility
- Holding and supply of animals
- Technical support
- Quantitative proteomics
- Characterisation of proteins
- Intact protein spectrometry
- Analysis of metabolites
- DNA and RNA sequencing on Illumina platforms and gene expression analysis by Nanostring nCounter
- Confocal and light microscopy
- Electron microscopy
- Flow cytometry