Please check back here from time to time.
BMC Collection on Advancing healthcare systems with interprofessional education and collaboration
BMC Medical Education is calling for submissions to its Collection on Advancing healthcare systems with interprofessional education and collaboration.
This collection seeks to determine the missing links between the determinants and processes of collaboration at several levels, including links among learners, teachers and professionals, organisations, as well as among political, socio-economic and cultural systems.
Key themes include:
- Mechanisms to facilitate interprofessional practice among healthcare professionals and across health workforces
- Mechanisms to facilitate interprofessional practice within and across healthcare organisations
- Changing attitudes towards collaborative practice
- The roe of interprofessional education and collaboration in pre- and post-registration training and education across the health and social care professions
- Enhancing interprofessional education and practice in a patient-centred system
- Promoting healthcare systems with interprofessional practice.
Guest Edited by Professor Salman Guraya, Emeritus Professor Sue Pullon, and Associate Professor Kerry Wilbur.
Submission status: Open
Submission deadline: 31 August 2023
ANZAHPE 2023, Gold Coast, 26-29 June 2023
After the successes of the 2021 and 2022 virtual festivals, ANZAHPE welcomes participants back in-person for ANZAHPE 2023.
The Gold Coast conference theme is Turning Tides: Navigating the Opportunities. Recent times have seen health professional educators adapt, innovate and continue to deliver while navigating through adversity. Now, as the tides turn, we look forward to the opportunities on the horizon.
Abstracts close 13 February 2023.
International Network for Health Workforce Education (INHWE)
The 3rd International Congress of Health Education and Research will take place in Cardiff (United Kingdom) on 27, 28 and 29 June 2023.
The Congress is hosted in collaboration with the Academy of Medical Educators (AoME) with the aim of promoting interdisciplinary co-operation and critical understanding of the latest research in the field of health workforce education and training.
- Congress Theme: "Learning Together for Clinical Excellence"
- Call for Abstracts: https://inhwe.org/cardiff-2023
- Abstracts welcome on the overall congress theme and particularly papers around activity where there has been an interprofessional learning approach with demonstrated improvement in healthcare. Submissions considered of all interests for posters, panel presentations and workshops.
- Monday 6 February 2023: Submission Deadline
- Friday 14 April 2023: Presenters' Registration Deadline
- Monday 24 April 2023: Early Bird Registration Deadline
See INHWE Online for ongoing updates about INHWE's virtual events.
- INHWE has also launched its podcast Casting the Network which aims to showcase initiatives, innovations and research in health workforce education. You can listen via the following platforms: