A postgraduate research opportunity at the University of Otago.
- Close date
- Friday, 17 January 2020
- Academic background
- Health Sciences
- Host campus
- Medicine (Christchurch)
- Associate Professor Miriam Rademaker, Associate Professor David Jardine
These research projects are offered by the Christchurch Heart Institute.
- Novel therapeutic agents for heart failure
- Physiology of novel vasoactive peptides
- Models of cardiac injury
- Vasoactive hormones and sympathetic interactions
- Cardiac sympathetic nerve activity in heart disease