PhD, MEd (Research) (QUT); GradDipEdAdmin (USQ); BA, BEdSt (UQ); DipT (ACU)
Director, Distance Learning
Email: sarah email@example.com
Telephone: +64 3 479 5809
Location: Dunedin, but works across the University
Sarah's background is in education; she has had experience as a school teacher, curriculum advisor and academic staff developer in three universities, two in Australia and one in New Zealand. She has tutored and lectured in science education and technology education within undergraduate and postgraduate teacher education courses.
Sarah is the Director of Distance Learning for the University of Otago. Her office is Room G.02 at 31 Montgomery Avenue, Dunedin.
Areas of expertise
• Teaching and learning in higher education settings
• Curriculum and evaluation
• Distance education (including online and flexible learning)
• Student evaluation of teaching and courses
• Teacher professional learning and development
Sarah is available to supervise postgraduates enrolled in HEDU502, HED510 and HEDU590.