Humanities Strategic Plan 2017 - 2020 (PDF 311KB)
- Approval of Summer School Papers: Guidelines (Word 37KB)
- The De Carle Distinguished Lectureship: Information Form (Word 35KB)
- The De Carle Distinguished Lectureship: Nomination Form (Word 65KB)
- Go to the University's Student Academic Misconduct Procedures
- External Assessment Policy (Word 52KB)
- External Assessor Guidelines (PDF 82KB)
- External Assessment (Dissertation) Cover Sheet (Word 56KB)
- External Assessment (Paper) Cover Sheet (Word 60KB)
- Generic Workload Model (Word 43KB)
- Māori Bridging Scholarships 2018: Guidelines
- Māori Bridging Scholarships 2018: Application Form
- Māori Bridging Scholarships: Endorsement for Māori Students
- Pacific Bridging Scholarships 2018: Guidelines
- Pacific Bridging Scholarships 2018: Application Form
- Pacific Bridging Scholarships: Endorsement for Pacific Students
- Recruitment procedures (PDF 58KB)
- Procedures for the Appointment of Permanent Academic Staff (PDF 92KB)
- Fixed-term Academic Staff-Guidelines Concerning Rates of Pay (PDF 109KB)
- Academic Leave Request Form (Word 57KB)
- Conference Leave and Funding Request Form (Word 62KB)
- Guidelines to Conference Leave (PDF 20KB)
For Humanities Research and Study Leave enquires email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guidelines for Humanities Departments' Responses to the Māori Strategic Framework (MSF) (PDF 80KB)
- Humanities Māori Strategic Framework (MSF) Response (PDF 106KB)
- MSF Prompts & Triggers for Department Reviews (PDF 132KB)
- Go to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) website for information on resources and support for PhD students.
- The PhD Handbook
- Humanities PhD Conference Funding (Word 64KB)
- Go to the Research (Thesis) Masters' Degrees website for information on resources and support for Research Masters students.
- The Handbook for Research Masters' Degrees
- Masters Thesis Process in Outline (PDF 66KB)
- Research MA, Six Monthly Report* (PDF 382KB)
The Research MA six monthly report is an interactive PDF, which means that you will be able to type information directly into it and save it. Mac users, please open, save and reopen the PDF in Preview, NOT in Adobe.
- Humanities Research Cluster Guidelines (PDF, 40KB)
- Humanities Research Cluster Application form (Word, 42KB)
Important: The guidelines and application forms were updated in May 2018.
Please read the guidelines to ensure you select the appropriate application form.