Supervised research on an approved topic in Classical Studies, Greek or Latin.
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year
1st Non standard period (10 July 2023 - 21 June 2024) (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,620.00|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- 72 300-level CLAS, GREK or LATN points
- Limited to
- BA(Hons), PGDipArts
- More information link
- Teaching staff
Honours Co-ordinator: Dr Dan Osland
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will have:
- In-depth knowledge of an aspect of the Classical world selected by the student
- Advanced skills in effective written communication, including the construction of clear and logical scholarly argumentation