A supervised research dissertation of up to 20,000 words on an approved topic.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (24 February 2023 - 11 November 2023)
2nd Non standard period (23 July 2023 - 21 June 2024) (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,325.50|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- More information link
- Teaching staff
- Postgraduate Co-ordinator: Pat Wheatley
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, communication, research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- In-depth knowledge of an aspect of the Classical world selected by the student
- Advanced skills in effective written communication, including the construction of clear and logical scholarly argumentation