An introduction to wellbeing across the range of educational settings (ECE to tertiary) and the evolving research into different models and approaches to wellbeing and resilience in general, and in education in particular.
|Paper title||Special Topic: Strategies to Enhance Wellbeing in Educational Settings|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,120.06|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,439.89|
- Pre or Corequisite
- One of EDUC 402, EDUC 403
- These two requisite papers are part of the new postgraduate qualifications. The old qualifications are no longer offered. Students who have not passed the normal prerequisite or co-requisite may be admitted with approval from the Dean of the College of Education.
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
- This is an online distance learning paper.
Students will be expected to access required readings via the library and the Internet and to source their own relevant readings.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
To be confirmed