An occasional paper on a topic of current interest to staff.
An approved course in Geography that may be either a lecture programme or an individual supervised course of study
|Paper title||An Approved Course in Geography|
|Points||20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,307.76|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,517.77|
- More information link
- View further information about GEOG 464
- Teaching staff
Teaching involvement from various members of staff in the Department of Geography.
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Advanced critical thinking in geography
- Well developed communication skills, orally and in writing
- Greater knowledge in topics of current interest in geography
Students should contact the Department of Geography prior to enrolling in this paper to discuss course content