An occasional paper on a topic of current interest to staff.
An approved course in Geography that may be either a lecture programme or an individual supervised course of study.
|Paper title||An Approved Course in Geography|
|Teaching period(s)||Semester 1
Semester 2 (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,371.61|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
Students must contact the School of Geography prior to enrolling in this paper to discuss course content.
- More information link
- Teaching staff
Teaching involvement from various members of staff in the School of Geography.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will have
- Advanced critical thinking in geography
- Well-developed communication skills, orally and in writing
- Greater knowledge in topics of current interest in geography