GERM 341 presents studies in German literature and culture.
|Paper title||Topics in German|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2022 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$929.55|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- GERM 201 or 331
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- Teaching staff
- Convenor: Dr Antonie Alm
- To be advised.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Information
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will develop
- Advanced research and academic writing skills
- Improved information literacy and familiarity with academic resources in both English and German
- Enhanced familiarity with a particular subject area and its broader context
- A critical appreciation of secondary material in the field