A topic in information science that involves an individual course of study.
It is usually carried out under the supervision of an academic.
|Paper title||Topics in Information Science|
|Points||18 points 18 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,059.15|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,627.65|
- 36 200-level INFO points
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music, Commerce, Science
- Admission subject to approval from the Head of Department.
- Special topic papers require approval from the Head of Department.
Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
- Assigned on a case-by-case basis, depending on the project.
- Paper Structure
- Varies on a case-by-case basis, but typically project work over the course of the semester resulting in a final deliverable.
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Dependent on individual circumstances.