All University of Otago scholarships are listed on the Otago University Scholarships webpage.
Undergraduate prizes are awarded to exceptional students in Human Nutrition. The prizes below are awareded based on grades and do not need to be applied for.
- Archerfield School Prize (200 level BSc or BAppSc student with the highest level of attainment in the Human Nutrition Major)
- Evelyn Waddell Memorial Prize (300 level student with the highest level of attainment in Human Nutrition papers dealing with Food Service management)
- Marion Robinson Prize in Human Nutrition (300 level BSc or BSc(Hons) student with the highest level of achievement in Human Nutrition Papers)
- Joan McKenzie Parnell prize in Human Nutrition (300 or 400 level student with a high standard of achievement in Human Nutrition who is proceeding to a course of full-time study for a postgraduate degree or diploma)
- J Cowie Nichols Prize in Nutrition (best dissertation in Human Nutrition submitted by a BSc or BCApSc student at 4th year Hons or Masters level)
- Marion Robinson Prize in Human Nutrition (MSc or MAppSc student who has an article on trace elements or micronutrients accepted by an appropriate peer reviewed journal)
- Muriel Bell Memorial Prize (400 level student who is judged to have achieved the highest standard of attainment in Human Nutrition)
The below awards need to be applied for before the closing date.