Professional Practice Fellow
Background and interests
Mark's role in the department is to keep track of technology relating to software development, web development, distributed system development, and mobile development with an eye towards ensuring that what we teach is up to date and relevant to a modern ICT professional. This includes evaluating the relevance of new technologies, learning how they work, and finding the best way to teach suitable technologies to students.
Mark also has an interest in how robotics, sensors, and microcontrollers can be combined with mobile devices to extend the capabilities of mobile systems.
- COMP 101 Foundations of Information Systems
- COMP 111 Information and Communications Technology
- INFO 201 Developing Information Systems 1
- INFO 202 Developing Information Systems 2
- INFO 303 Enterprise Information Systems Infrastructure