BSc, MSc, PhD(Otago), MIITP
Background and interests
Dr Nigel Stanger teaches at 200, 300, and 400 level, covering topics such as database design, management and administration, relational and object / relational database systems, distributed data management, and data warehousing. His research interests include digital preservation, digital repositories, data management of all kinds, data model translation, data integration, physical database design and database performance, and information visualisation.
Dr Stanger is also the webmaster and South Island representative for:
the New Zealand Oracle Users’ Group (NZOUG)
He is also a member of the research group:
Dr Stanger is also the recipient of a Teaching Award.
- COMP101 Foundations of Information Systems
- INFO 201 Developing Information Systems 1
- INFO 202 Developing Information Systems 2
- INFO 303 Enterprise Information Systems Infrastructure
- INFO 408 Management of Large-Scale Data
- Pankaj Sharma
- Elijah Zoldouarrati