- 7.05, Otago Business School Bldg
- +64 3 479 7390
- Tony Savarimuthu, Matthew Parackal
- Extracting Psychological Constructs from Publicly Available Interaction Data
- Value Signature, Value Taxonomy, Value Co-Creation, Big Data, Social Media Analytics, Charity/NGO Research
Mostafa Alwash’s PhD research aims to identify value signatures used to uniquely differentiate brands within social media. Previously in 2012, he completed his Bachelor of Applied Science (Hons) with First Class in Software Engineering and tutored in several undergraduate Information Science papers (INFO211, INFO233, INFO312). He also contributed to the flags research project (http://flags.otago.ac.nz) and participated in the Microsoft Image Cup NZ Finals (2012, 2013).
The research implications of classifying brands by organisational value and community values' (value co-creation), models value in relation to marketing metrics and principles facilitating value as an input to managerial decision-making. The research tool is available (http://value.otago.ac.nz) showcasing data for over 400 twitter brands.
- Alwash, M., Savarimuthu, B. T. R., & Parackal, M. (2016). IDENTIFYING AND CLASSIFYING VALUE PROPOSITIONS IN BRAND TWEETS – A STUDY OF TOP-10 COFFEE BRANDS, Proceedings of the 20th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS). http://aisel.aisnet.org/pacis2016/168