- 8.05, Otago Business School Bldg
- +64 3 479 7390
- Sherlock Licorish, Tony Bastin Roy Savarimuthu
- Prioritizing remedial efforts for software products and services through the use of users' reviews.
- Software Engineering, Data Science, Data Mining & Information Visualization, Machine Learning, Ensemble Learning
Saurabh's research aims to design and develop a requirements prioritization approach for analysing and prioritizing stakeholders requirements. His study involves requirements prioritization which is a sub-theme scrutinized by researchers in the requirements engineering domain of software engineering. Requirements prioritization deals with the ranking or classification of stakeholders requirements based on their severity or importance. Identification of prioritized requirements assists valuably (market/business value) in releasing the software product with user solicited functionalities on the market or launching essential software updates.
The application of requirements prioritisation is crucial when there are numerous requirements present in crowdsourced information.
Applications of this research can also be extended to:
- Qualitative feedback analysis of softwares and provide a substantial support for businesses marketing
- Gauging public opinions onproducts and building support bases for product developers