Get help or advice from the Department or University
Looking for assistance with a course – or non-course – related issue? The Department of Information Science and the University of Otago offer a range of services to help make university life easier. Don’t hesitate to seek help if you need it.
Please contact the Department if you require further assistance.
Support services for students provided within the department
- Māori Student Liaison
- Pacific Island Student Liaison
- Health and Safety (please contact Stephen Hall-Jones for details)
- Information Science Postgraduate Group
- Available eBooks
Support services and resources provided by the University
- Scholarships: Assistance to fund your study
- Disability Information & Support: Advice and assistance on disability related study-support
- Student health: Health care services for students
- Mediation services: Conflict resolution help when you need it
- Student Learning Centre: Free and confidential academic support to Otago students
- SJS - Student Job Search: Job opportunities for students
- OUSA: Help of all kinds from your students’ association
- Exchange Programmes: Travel opportunities with the Otago Business School’s exchange programme
View the full list of services and support options provided by the University of Otago.