Last updated May, 2023
Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business attracts and nurtures a new kind of leader who has the power to bring out the strength in others and move teams forward toward a common purpose. The Fuqua community is made up of students and faculty from around the world who thrive in an environment with differing viewpoints. As one of the most elite schools in the country, Fuqua has the facilities to match.
Durham is a colorful, creative, and entrepreneurial community in North Carolina. It's part of the Research Triangle Region, known for its technology companies and scholarly institutions. Durham is home to several recognized institutions of higher education, most notably Duke University and North Carolina Central University.
- MBA level exchange.
- Academic Year: September - May (Fall 1: September - October; Fall 2: October - December; Spring 1: January - March; Spring 2: March - May).
- Course load: minimum/maximum course load: 4 courses per semester; 2 courses for one session (6 weeks).
- Workload: 27 in class contact hours = 3 credits.
- Exchange students participate in the regular second-year MBA curriculum and are allowed to enrol in ONLY elective courses.
- Most Daytime MBA courses are open to exchange students, with a few exceptions.
- C ourses - second year
- Course listings
- Academic Calendars
- Student network
- Visa information
- Information on stu dent visas and insurance for students going on exchange
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange, please contact an Exchange Adviser.