Last updated December, 2020
Founded in 1895 and a University since 1966, Aston is a long established research–led University known for its world-class teaching quality and strong links to industry, government and commerce. Aston Business School is part of an elite group of global business schools who hold the gold standard of ‘triple-crown’ accreditation. It is one of the largest business schools in the UK and Europe and attracts leading academics and key thinkers from all over the world.
Aston University is in a great, central location. Ideally positioned in the centre of Birmingham - one of the youngest cities in Europe - our campus is only a 10 minute walk to the city centre. Make the city your home and visit Birmingham to experience unrivalled culture, amazing performances, competitive sport, outstanding shopping, delicious dining and much more!
- Undergraduate, graduate and MBA exchange.
- Academic year: September - June (Semester one: September - January; Semester two: January - June)
- Minimum/maximum course load: 30 ECTS per semester.
- Subject areas: BF Finance or Accounting; BM Marketing; BH Work and Organisational Psychology; BN Operations & Information Management; BL Law; BS Economics and Strategy; LK Business and Government/Sociology.
- Modules beginning with the number 2 ie. BF2210, BH2212 are taught to Aston Business School Second Year students. If you are in your Final Year of study, you may have already covered some of the topics within these modules.
- Modules beginning with the number 3 ie. BF3300, BH3393 are taught to Aston Business School Final Year students. If you have only completed one year of your current degree programme, you may not have sufficient background knowledge to take these modules. Please ensure that you check the module specifications in order to decide if the module is suitable.
- Students can only take one Business & Government or Sociology module (module codes start with LK) in each teaching period.
MBA students must take all MSc or all MBA courses, as timetable constraints does not allow to merge the two offerings.
- Undergraduate courses at Aston
- Postgraduate courses at Aston
- Aston Semester Dates
- Aston Accommodation
- Aston campus tour
- BUTEX Scholarships
- Aston QS Global World Ranking
- Aston visa information
- Visas and insurance information for students going on exchange
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org