Last updated February, 2021
Falmouth University has been producing headline grabbing journalists, award-winning artists, ground-breaking product designers, agenda-setting film makers, dynamic entrepreneurs and digital pioneers for over 115 years. The unspoilt coastal location and impressive reputation within the creative industries sets Falmouth apart. Falmouth is alive with creative thinkers, state-of-the-art facilities and connections to the best in the business.
Falmouth might not be a city, but when it comes to weird and wonderful events, festivals, activities and nights out, our vibrant creative community constantly pushes the boundaries of what a small town can do. South West England offers some of the most varied and scenic natural landscapes in the UK. It has over 600 miles of coastline and thousands of acres of forest, moor land and wetland, with a diverse array of flora and fauna. South Devon and Dorset feature the Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage site where 180 million years of geology can be found along 95 miles of cliffs.
- Undergraduate level exchange.
- Approved destination only for Music and Creative Writing.
- Academic Year: September - May (Study Block 1: September - January; Study Block 2: January - May).
- Minimum course load: 3 modules of 20 UK credits each.
- Music courses
- Creative Writing courses
- Semester dates
- Falmouth University Cost of Living
- Student life
- BUTEX Scholarships
- Information on student visas and insurance for students going on exchange
- 2015 S2 MusB JM (PDF)
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange, please contact an Exchange Adviser.