Last updated October, 2020
ITAM is a world recognized center of excellence. Ranked amongst the top universities in Mexico and all throughout Latin America, ITAM offers high-level training in Economics, Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Law, Engineering, Political Science, International Relations, Business Administration, Finance, and Accounting.
ITAM's business school is accredited by AACSB International and AMBA, and is part of the network Partnership in International Management (PIM). The school has regularly been ranked among the top business schools in Latin America.
Mexico City, the cultural, financial, governmental and entertainment capital of the country is also one of the oldest most interesting cities in the world. Mexico City has it all: history, culture, some of the world´s best cuisine, museums, forward-thinking design, entertainment, good weather year-round, and a strategic geographical position that makes it an easy gateway to all colonial cities and beautiful beaches around the country.
- Undergraduate, graduate and MBA exchange available.
- Language of Instruction: Spanish and English each semester. It may be possible for you to attend courses in Spanish and sit exams/hand assignments in English.
- Academic Year: January to December (Semester one: January - May; Semester two: August - December). Graduate courses are offered in trimesters (MBA, International Mgt., Information Technology, Insurance and Risk Management, Finance, Law Masters Programs) - Trimester 1: January - March; Trimester 2: March - June; Trimester 3: July - September; Trimester 4: September - December.
- Minimum course load: 4 courses per semester (undergraduate level) or per trimester (graduate level).
- Each undergraduate class has a minimum of 6 ITAM credits, which is approximately equal to 5-6 ECTS credits or 3 US semester credits (48 contact hours). Graduate trimesters have 33 hours of class.
- Students wishing to take courses in English need flexibility. Courses offered in English are only confirmed close to the start of the semester at ITAM.
- A series of classes in the course guide that begin with EGN are not available to exchange students.
- ITAM Summer School - offered in June-July for undergraduate students interested in learning about Mexico's business environment and language and culture. This program is designed for students to take Business courses in English with the option of also learning or improving their Spanish.
- ITAM will assist students to secure an accommodation close to campus (there is no on campus accommodation).
- Academic Departments
- Undergraduate course information
- Undergraduate course outlines (Username: undergradstudent, Password: ITAM2017#)
- Graduate course information
- ITAM Summer School
- ITAM's academic calendar
- ITAM's Fact Sheet
- Immigration and health insurance
- Incoming international students
- Living & Travelling in Mexico
- Information on Student Visas and Ins urance for students going on exchange
- 2019 S2 BA LLB CC
- 2019 S1 BA POLS DP
- 2019 S1 BA SPAN PBY
- 2019 S1 BA POLS NC
- 2018 S2 BA SPAN EG
- 2017 FY BCom INTB JP-O
- 2016 S1 BCom MART ACC DipLang SPAN RR
- 2016 S1 BCom INTB LN
- 2016 S1 BA HIST POLS BD
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org