Last updated January, 2021
At UNC Kenan-Flagler, consistently ranked among the best MBAs in the world, you’ll have unique opportunities for experiential learning. With a culture that emphasizes teamwork, embraces diversity, and encourages collaboration, you’ll learn the skills and develop the characteristics to become a successful business leader.
Chapel Hill is often called the Southern part of heaven for its clear blue skies, Southern hospitality, great climate, and small-town feel (57,000 residents). It is located in the central part of North Carolina known as the Piedmont. North Carolina is one of the fastest growing states in the United States due to expanding real estate, finance, and insurance businesses and a mild climate that offers easy access to diverse geography like beaches and mountains.
- MBA exchange.
- Academic Year: August - May (Fall Semester: August - December (Mod I and II); Spring Semester: January - May (Mod III and IV)).
- The average course load per semester is 8 courses, or 12 credits.
- 1.5 course credit = 21 contact hours.
- Exchange students can only take MBA Electives at Kenan-Flagler.
- Students can participate in one or two module exchanges.
- Students must be foreign nationals and have not been educated in the US (undergraduate degree from US college). If a US citizen is interested, a special inquiry must be made prior to the nomination.
- MBA courses available
- Cost of living
- Accommodation at UNC
- MBA exchange information
- MBA Student Association
- Disability Services
- US Visa
- Information on student visas and insurance for students going on exchange
- 2016 S1 MBA JT (PDF)
- 2016 S1 MBA KK (PDF)
- You may also want to read Kenan-Flagler Exchange Experiences and Kenan-Flagler MBA Exchange Experiences.
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange, please contact an Exchange Adviser.