Last updated July, 2020
Cardiff University is one of Britain's top 24 leading research universities. The University’s Portland-stone buildings are centrally located amidst parks and tree-lined avenues in the city's civic centre. Students and staff are drawn from throughout the world, attracted by its international reputation and commitment to excellence.
Cardiff is the capital of Wales and its largest city. It has a distinctive character with an excellent quality of life and international reputation. Cardiff is a very accessible city with good road, rail and air connections. London can be reached by train in just over two hours. Cardiff International Airport is located just outside the city and the M$ motorway provides fast links to the rest of the UK. See reasons to Love Cardiff.
- Undergraduate level exchange only.
- Academic Year: September - June (Autumn Semester: September - January; Spring Semester: January - June)
- Course load: minimum 60/maximum 70 Cardiff credits per semester. 10 credits = 100 study hours. (Includes lectures, seminars, self study etc).
- Course levels: Level 4 - first year; Level 5 - second year; Level 6 -final year of undergraduate degree.
- Restricted: Dentistry, Healthcare Sciences, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, Architecture.
- Limited spaces in Psychology (Limited to Psych majors).
- Due to demand, priority for modules in some Academic Schools will be given to incoming students majoring in this discipline.
- Cardiff courses
- Choose your programme
- Cardiff semester dates
- Student life
- Cost of living
- Accommodation, visas, etc.
- Cardiff Disability and Dyslexia Services
- Visas and Insurance information for students going on exchange
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email email@example.com