Please do not contact this university directly.
For all enquiries please contact the Exchange Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated February, 2020
- Undergraduate exchange, postgraduate may be possible.
- Three campuses: Streatham (main campus), St Luke's, and Penryn (Cornwall)
- Read info for "Study Abroad and International Exchange students".
- Modules (courses) available at the two campuses.
- All language courses are Full Year. Students taking language courses must start in September.
- Drama courses are available only if this is your major at Otago.
- Psychology modules are restricted. Psychology majors should not apply to Exeter unless their choice of modules is very flexible.
- Students are generally permitted a flexible choice of modules across many departments and at any undergraduate level.
- Exeter cannot guarantee module availability, you need to have flexibility in terms of courses you can take on exchange.
- Your course selection will be finalised upon arrival at Exeter.
- Postgraduate studies - in principle, Exeter may accept students onto PGT modules, as long as the student meets the pre-requisites for those courses. As usual, the space on the modules is subject to availability so students must ensure they pick back-up modules.
- Academic Year: September – June
- Semester 1: September – January
- Semester 2: January – June
Course Load and Minimum Unit Requirements
- Minimum Course Load: 60 credits per semester
- Maximum Course Load: 60 credits per semester
Estimated Cost of Living and Additional Information
- £1,015 per month is the minimum cost of living as recommended by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) for studying outside London.
- Exeter cost of living
- Pre-Arrival Information
Student Visa and Insurance
- University of Exeter Visa Information
- Information on Student Visas and Insurance for students going on exchange
- 2018 S1 and 2017 S2 BSc GEOG DM (3216K PDF format)
- 2018 S1 BCom ACCT TG (814K PDF format)
- 2017 S2 BA POLS GB (959K PDF format)
- 2016 FY BCOM MART DG (752K PDF format)
- 2016 S2 LLB BA HIST JH (451K PDF format)
- 2016 S2 BCOM ECON SP (537K PDF format)
- 2016 S2 BA ASIA JM (471K PDF format)
- 2016 S2 BPhEd KB (1286K PDF format)
The University of Exeter combines world class research with excellent student satisfaction at its campuses in the South-West of England. With two campuses in the cathedral city of Exeter and one near Falmouth in Cornwall (Penryn), students can expect to enjoy a vibrant and fun culture whilst benefitting from an inspiring first class education at one of the most competitive universities for British students.
Formed in 1955, the University now has over 22,000 students from more than 130 different countries. Its success is built upon a strong partnership with its students and a clear focus on high performance.
The University is ranked in the Top 200 of universities worldwide (according to the THE World University Rankings and QS World University Rankings), is a member of the Russell Group of leading research-intensive universities and has been awarded a TEF Gold award for teaching excellence. In recent years it has also been named Sports University of the year (2015/6) and Sunday Times University of the Year (2012/3).
Exeter's high quality education is offered in a safe, supportive and friendly environment at its campuses in Devon and Cornwall. However, this is only a part of the Exeter Experience: with over 200 student societies, over 50 sports clubs and multiple employability events, the university offers students an opportunity to continue developing skills outside of the classroom.
The City of Exeter and Region
Exeter is a modern city with a rich history - with its Roman origins & gothic cathedral, Exeter has an abundance of interesting places to explore. You can discover the charm of the Cathedral Close and a vibrant new shopping centre both only a 15 minute walk from the university campus.
Exeter is located only 20 minutes from the nearest beach, with Dartmoor National Park close by, surfing beaches on the North Devon and North Cornwall coast and London is just 2½ hours away.
Exeter International Airport has daily flights to Paris, Amsterdam, Scotland, Ireland and many other European destinations.
The Penryn Campus in Cornwall is located near Falmouth – a vibrant town with a wealth of bars and restaurants and a lively café culture. Falmouth’s seven beaches, beautiful rivers and the world-famous marina also make it a haven for those who love sand, sailing and surf.
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email email@example.com