Please do not contact this university directly.
For all enquiries please contact the Exchange Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated June, 2019
- Fields of Study
- Course descriptions. Additional course information and course outlines may be found at at the specific department's website.
- Course numbering system and sample course descriptions
- Class availability
- Academic Year: August - May
- Fall Semester: August - December
- Spring Semester: January - May
Course Load and Minimum Unit Requirements
- Minimum Course Load: 12 credit hours per semester (Undergraduates), 8 credit hours per semester (Graduate)
- Maximum Course Load: 19 Credit Hours per semester
Accommodation and the Cost of Living
Estimated Cost of Living
- 2020-2021 estimated cost of living: USD11,000 per semester.
Student Visa and Insurance
- 2018 S2 MPlan TS
- 2016 S1 MPLAN SS (240K PDF format)
- 2015 S2 FY BAppSc DESI AM (230 K PDF format)
- 2015 S1 BSc RB (284K PDF format)
- 2014 S2 BCom ECON AW (326K PDF format)
The University, City and Region
The University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa is the flagship institution of the University of Hawai‘i System. UH Mānoa is a leader in Hawaiian, Pacific, and Asian studies, as well as in fields such as Astronomy, Oceanography, International Business, and Travel Industry Management. We offer bachelor's degrees in 87 fields, master's degrees in 87 fields, and doctorates in 51 fields. We also offer 3 first professional degrees (Architecture, Law, and Medicine), 3 post-baccalaureate degrees, 29 undergraduate certificates, and 27 graduate certificates. Our diverse student body includes 20,005 students (13,781 undergraduate; 6,224 graduate/professional).
The City of Honolulu and Region
Honolulu is Oahu's centre of art, history, and culture. Here you will find historic buildings, museums, and royal palaces blocks away from a bustling Chinatown and a vibrant downtown night scene with sleek bars and lounges, restaurants and art galleries.
Honolulu is the largest city in the state of Hawai'i and also home to the State Capitol. Honolulu, which means "sheltered harbour" or "protected bay," is believed to have been founded as early as 2,000 years ago. Today, Honolulu is one of America's safest cities with many unique features and characteristics. It is home to America's only royal palace and is known for its tropical climate, lush green landscape, diverse population, and community spirit known as aloha.
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email email@example.com