Please do not contact this university directly.
For all enquiries please contact the Exchange Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated June, 2019
- Courses that may not be available to exchange students
- Academic Calendars at Western
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Understanding Western’s course numbering system
- Students applying to the Western University will not be allowed to take courses at Richard Ivey School of Business or at the Faculty of Law.
- Commerce students should apply to Richard Ivey and will not be able to take courses outside the School of Business.
- Law students should apply to Western Law and will not be able to take courses outside the Faculty of Law.
- Academic Year: September - May
- Fall Term: September - December
- Winter Term: January - May
Course Load and Minimum Unit Requirements
Students may take between 3.5 and 5.0 credits for the full year at Western. Students on exchange for one term only may take 2.0 or 2.5 credits. In special cases students may apply to exceed the term load and take up to one additional course.
Accommodation and the Cost of Living
On and off-campus accommodation available.
Estimated Cost of Living
2020-2021: CAD 7,500 to 9,000 per semester (including accommodation/utilities, food, insurance, books/supplies, local transport, personal expenses).
Student Visa and Insurance
- 2017 S1 PhEd BA SPAN RC
- 2015 S2 BSc ECON ACB (307K PDF format)
- 2015 S2 BAppSc GEOL BSc GEOG AK (262K PDF format)
- 2013 S2 FY BA LGLI HAF (497K PDF format)
- 2014 S1 BSc ECON NO (784K PDF format)
- 2013 S2 BA FIME LC (790K PDF format)
The University, City and Region
Founded in 1878, The University of Western Ontario is one of Canada's oldest universities. Western is committed to its mission of providing the best student experience among Canada's leading research-intensive universities.
No matter where your interests lie, Western has a program that will set you in the right direction. Our 12 faculties offer more than 200 different undergraduate programs, in traditional fields, as well as some cutting-edge programs unique to Western. With so much choice, you're bound to find courses at Western to fit your goals.
The City of London and Region
Known as the 'Forest City', London is located at the forks of the Thames River in south-western Ontario, halfway down the Toronto-Detroit corridor. London is a multi-faceted city that is nationally recognised in the areas of medicine, education, the arts, sports and business. There are many musical, seasonal and cultural festivals during the year, including Snowiest, Lighting of the Lights, Sun fest International Music Festival, London Balloon Festival, International Blues Festival, Pumpkin Harvest Festival and many more...
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email email@example.com