Please do not contact this university directly.
For all enquiries please contact the Exchange Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated February, 2019
- Richard Ivey School of Business is a suitable destination to students at the end of their commerce degree. All exchange students are registered in 4th year courses at Ivey.
- Ivey Course Information
- Commerce students should apply to Richard Ivey and will not be able to take courses outside the School of Business.
- Law students should apply to Western Law and will not be able to take courses outside the Faculty of Law.
- Students applying to Western University will not be allowed to take courses at Richard Ivey School of Business or at the Faculty of Law.
- Academic Year: September - May
- Fall Term: September - December
- Winter Term: January - May
- Ivey important dates
Course Load and Minimum Unit Requirements
- Minimum course load: 2.0 credits per semester.
- Maximum course load: 2.5 credits per semester.
Accommodation and the Cost of Living
Estimated Cost of Living
2019-2020: CAD 6,500 to 8,500 per semester (including accommodation/utilities, food, insurance, text books, transport, personal expenses).
Student Visa and Insurance
Information on Student Visas and Insurance for students going on exchange can be found elsewhere on this website.
- 2018 S2 BCom ACCT FINC AF
- 2018 S2 BCom MART TL
- 2017 S2 BCom MANT CW
- 2016 S2 BCom FINC ACCT CS
- 2015 S2 BCom MART HE (421K PDF format)
- 2015 S2 BCom MART JDR (235K PDF format)
The University, City and Region
The Richard Ivey School of Business (Ivey) offers courses in Business Administration, Business Law, Finance, Marketing, Information Technology, Strategy, International Management, International Business, Management Behaviour, Operations Management, Service Management, Management Science, Managerial Accounting and Control, Leadership. Ivey is affiliated with The University of Western Ontario with its main campus located in London, Ontario, midway between Toronto and Detroit.
Why choose Ivey?
There are numerous reasons why Ivey should be the first choice for students choosing a school for their exchange.
- Ivey is a top ranked business school with the most important alumni network in Canada and an international network in over 80 countries of the world. Alumni visit classes, recruit students to work in their company, and provide resources for student job searches.
- Ivey is one of a few schools worldwide that uses The Case Method, which allows students to develop their skills to become business managers and leaders of the future while working in teams and learning from each other, as well as with the world-renowned Ivey faculty.
- Ivey's program is internationally renown. Students from around the world choose to study at Ivey.
- Located at the heart of Southern Ontario, Ivey is within two hours drive from the major destinations of Toronto, Detroit, and Niagara, and one hour air to New York, Boston and U.S. east coast.
The City of London and Region
Known as the 'Forest City', London is located at the forks of the Thames River in south-western Ontario, halfway down the Toronto-Detroit corridor. London is a multi-faceted city that is nationally recognized in the areas of medicine, education, the arts, sports and business. There are many musical, seasonal and cultural festivals during the year, including Snowiest, Lighting of the Lights, Sun fest International Music Festival, London Balloon Festival, International Blues Festival, Pumpkin Harvest Festival and many more...
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email email@example.com