Use this form to request Multi-Choice Exam Marking.
Please allow 5 working days for this request to be completed.
- When you pick up exams that have been processed, these must now be signed for.
- University of Otago departments must include an account code when booking an exam. Non-University bookings must have either an order number or the word 'Invoice' where the account code should go.
- The date of the exam to be booked must be in the form of: dd/mm/yy or dd/mm/yyyy.
- Class lists for non-University bookings will need to be sent in an electronic format including Student ID and Names to OMR Scanning. University departments do not need to send an electronic class list.
- Important Information – Multiple-Choice Examination Delivery and Collection
Exams are to be delivered to & collected from the following address between
11.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon Monday to Friday.
51 Clyde Street
Please Note: While all efforts will be made to ensure that the data is accurate, we cannot offer a 100% guarantee. Please check your reject forms and spot-check your answer sheets.
Fields marked with an * are required.