Scheduled Outage: University Corporate Applications - Sunday 21 January 2018, 11:00am - 1:00pm
Timeframe: Sunday 21 January 2018, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- University web site - www.otago.ac.nz
- eVision - Affecting staff and students
- Corporate applications e.g Business Objects, MyReasearch, Blackboard admin, etc.
- ESB (Syllabus Plus)
- Staff web kiosk (Payroll)
- Library e-resources (Tuakiri and Waharoa)
- Animal Management System (IARMS)
- Finance 1
Audience: Staff and students
Description: Security patching is required for the Oracle database servers.
During this time the services listed, will be unavailable for approximately 15 minutes at intermittent intervals.
It is not recommended that these services are used at this time due to potential data loss.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Please contact the ITS Service Desk if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org, ext 8888 or 0800 479 888)
ITS Service Desk Reference: R160571
ITS Service Desk
Information Technology Services
University of Otago
Dunedin, New Zealand
0800 479-888 • +64 3 479-8888