Time Frame: Approximately 7:45-11:45am Monday 9 April
Update: Network access was restored at approximately 11:45am. The loss of network connectivity was caused by water leaking onto a component of the network infrastructure.
Services Affected: Current state network access (wired and wireless) at the following locations:
- 68 Forth Street - Executive Residence
- 117 Union Street - Philosophy
- 1 Leith Bank - Pacific Islands Centre
- 61 Clyde Street - SMS Support Office (Darwin House)
- 3 and 5 Leith Bank
- Forth Street Gallery (corner Leith Bank and Forth Street)
Description: The loss of network connectivity has been caused by water leakage onto a component of the network infrastructure. We are working with Property Services to resolve the problem as soon as possible and will update this notice as further information on a resolution time is available.
The ITS Service Desk is contacting departments/groups in the affected area by phone with updates.
Please contact the ITS Service Desk if you have any questions (email@example.com, ext: 8888 or 0800 479 888)
ITS Service Desk Reference: 31568