As a University of Otago student, you can access the Internet on all campuses using your student username and password. These are the same details that you use for other University services such as Blackboard and StudentMail.
- How to connect to the wireless network at the University of Otago
- Find out what network you are currently using
- Wireless availability areas and map
- Using the UO_Guest visitor network
- Using eduroam at Otago
- Using the wired network/Ethernet connections at the University of Otago
If you are living in a residential college, you should talk to your RA as your connection details may be different.
Please click on one of the following links for information about:
Do you have a question? Please refer to the AskOtago Service Portal about student on-campus network access