A modern and high functioning network is a fundamental requirement for most University activities, and The University Network Project is completing the roll out of new network to remaining University of Otago buildings in order to:
- Replace end of life infrastructure
- Significantly improve performance
- Accommodate continued growth of services
- Improve robustness and reliability of services
- Facilitate delivery of new services
- Provide increased mobility of services
The Network Project will deliver the remainder of the work needed by the University, in an efficient manner with strong cost and scope management, and with a renewed focus on vendor management and project governance.
Updates on project progress will be made on the Network Project Blog https://blogs.otago.ac.nz/futurenetwork/
Please contact Tracy Huntleigh-Smith for more information about the University Network Project.
Strategic Project Manager
Office of the Chief Operating Officer |Te Tari o te Kaiwhakahaere
University of Otago | Te Whare Wānanga o Otāgo
Mobile|Waea pūkoro 64 21 795 341