On this page you will find information about the process for ordering software from IT Support Services (ITSS) and a list of the software order forms.
Please complete the appropriate order form whenever you need to order software from us. If you are not sure what software you require, please check out the:
Staff and students need to use the following process to order software:
- Complete an ITSS software licence order form for the software that you want to purchase
- Please ensure that you state on your order form:
- the computer operating system you will be running the software on (either Windows or Mac OS)
- a departmental account code (where required)
- a username/ID number/Computer ID (where required)
- If your software requires a paper order form, submit it to the appropriate email address provided on the form. If there is no email address provided on the form, submit it to AskOtago who will triage this request for you. Online software forms will automatically go to the appropriate team upon submission.
List of software order forms
University owned computers: Online Software Order Form (requires staff login)
Student personal devices: Student Software Request Form (requires student email login)
PDF Order Forms (Staff)
Please contact AskOtago if you have any problems downloading these forms or if you need more information about software licences.
Last Updated: 8 December 2022