On this page you will find information about the process for ordering software from ITS, and a list of all ITS Procurement and Licensing’s software order forms.
Please complete the appropriate order form whenever you need to order software from us. If you are not sure what software you require, please check out the:
Staff and students need to use the following process to order software:
- Complete an ITS software licence order form for the software that you want to purchase
- Please ensure that you state on your order form:
- the computer operating system you will be running the software on (either Windows or Mac OS)
- a departmental account code (where required)
- a username/ID number/Computer ID (where required)
3. Submit your completed software order form to the appropriate email address provided on the form. If there is no email address provided on the form, submit this to AskOtago who will triage this request for you.
List of software order forms
Online Software Order Form (requires staff login)
PDF Order Forms
- Endnote (PDF)
- Combined Software Licence Request - Student (.pdf, 141KB) - use for Graph Pad Prism, Matlab, NVivo and/or SPSS
Please contact AskOtago if you have any problems downloading these forms or if you need more information about software licences.
Last Updated:22 April 2021