Corel provide a range of graphic design, photo-editing and website design software.
On this page you will find information about purchasing and licensing Corel software through Information Technology Services (ITS) including:
Corel software available through ITS
The University of Otago can provide you with a perpetual licence for:
- CorelDraw Graphics Suite X7 for Windows.
This includes CorelDRAW, Photo-Paint, Capture, Website Creator, PwerTRACE, Connect and Photozoom Pro 3
System requirements for Corel software
The requirements for CorelDraw Graphics Suite X7 for Windows
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), all with latest service packs installed
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64
- 2GB RAM
- 1GB hard disk space (for installation without content)
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Internet connection required for Membership and Subscription services, installing updates and access to some features, including the Content Exchange, QR code tools and ConceptShare
Corel software usage and licence terms
- Staff and students can use Corel products on University-owned computers.
- Staff can use Corel software on their home computers for University work only. They can only do so while they are employed by the University and must sign a Work at Home form (.pdf, 69KB).
Prices for Corel software
University departments only
|CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 for Windows||$150.00|
Please contact ITS Procurement & Licensing if you are interested in any other Corel licences.
Ordering Corel software through ITS
Please complete the order form on the software licence order forms page to order Corel software from ITS.