ATLAS.ti is a qualitative data analysis tool available for PC and Mac. This software allows you to:
- analyse all your data side by side in multi-window frames
- get an overview of your findings through interactive network views that visually interconnect you with your documents, quotes, codes and memos.
Please refer to their webpage for more information or to download the free trial.
On this page you will find information about purchasing and licensing ATLAS.ti software through Information Technology Services (ITS) including:
System requirements for ATLAS.ti software
- Windows supported operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Mac supported operating systems: 10.8 'Mountain Lion' or higher
For successful installation and operation of ATLAS.ti, your system must meet the following recommended requirements:
|Processor||Intel/AMD 1GHz||PC: Intel Dual Core, 2 GB |
Mac: Intel Mac with Boot Camp or Parallels
|RAM||500 MB||2 GB or more|
|Disk Space||50 MB||50 MB|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7||Windows XP, Windows Vista, WIndows 7|
* Minimum configuration means just that: You will be able to install and run the program. You will be able to perform all basic functions and work with text and multimedia files. But please do not expect to work with larger or a great number of multimedia files or to run auxiliary applications in parallel.
** Bigger is better! The more available resources (especially RAM and processor power) your system has, the more comfortably and smoothly will you be able to work with ATLAS.ti. For work with with multimedia material, embedded content, or for running auxiliary applications we strongly recommend PC systems of a solid mid- to upper-level capacity.
ATLAS.ti software usage and licence terms
- Staff and students can use ATLAS.ti software on University-owned computers.
- An annual licence for ATLAS.ti software is available through ITS. The licence period is 31 July to 1 August the following year.
Prices for ATLAS.ti software
The cost of ATLAS.ti software is $223.00 per licence.
Prices may vary slightly from those advertised on our webpages owing to exchange rates at the time of purchase. Please contact ITS Procurement & Licensing to confirm the current pricing of ATLAS.ti software.
Ordering ATLAS.ti software through ITS
Please complete the order form on the software licence order forms page to order ATLAS.ti software from ITS.
Do you have a question? Please see the ATLAS.ti Knowledge Base on their website