Finance One is the University of Otago’s Financial Management and Information System, (FMIS).
Visit the Financial Accounting System Procedure page for more information about Finance One, or see the Financial Services' Frequently Asked Questions about how to use Finance One.
Using Finance One with Mac OS
Mac OS computers must use the Citrix client software for access to Finance One.
Using Finance One with Windows
Finance One software can be accessed on Windows computers using one of two types of client software.
The Citrix client software provides direct access to Finance One and can be installed on (PC) computers running supported versions of Windows.
- PC Citrix Client Installation Instructions
- Download Citrix Client installer for Windows
- Log on to the University of Otago's Citrix server
The N-Tier client software provides direct access to Finance One and can be installed on (PC) computers running supported versions of Windows.
- N-Tier Client Automated Installation webpage
- Direct link to download the N-Tier Client Installer for Windows 10
Do you have a question? Please see the Finance One articles in the AskOtago Knowledgebase.
Please contact AskOtago if you have any other questions about Finance One.