Sign up for an online course, get a certification, or just fill in some gaps in your knowledge - all at your own pace.
LinkedIn Learning - FREE (only available for staff)
LinkedIn Learning (https://www.linkedin.com/learning/)is an on-demand learning solution designed to help you gain new skills and advance your career.
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and
- technology topics.
- Personalised recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
Further LinkedIn Learning info and help
- How University of Otago staff log into LinkedIn Learning
- Watch this video on How to use LinkedIn Learning
GoSkills is free for all University of Otago staff and students, and covers a wide range of professional skills and computer applications.
- Access from any computer, tablet or mobile device with an Internet connection.
- Go to www.goskills.com/coupon and enter code OU2023. Then sign up or log in to your account.
- The email address for your account must end in *otago.ac.nz
- Available until the end of 2023.