Maintain total flexibility with a postgraduate degree from Otago
Take the next step in your legal career with a postgraduate degree from the Faculty of Law at the University of Otago, New Zealand’s leader in research performance in the subject of law. *
- Commence study anytime
- Study part-time
- Study by distance
- Choose an area of law that interests you
- Study alongside world-class legal academics
The Faculty of Law’s postgraduate programmes offer a unique opportunity for advanced study, independent research and intellectual growth.
Admission to the programmes is selective, with priority given to highly qualified students. Postgraduate students are a vital part of the intellectual life of the Faculty, so it is important that you share a passion for high-quality and original research.
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- Master of Bioethics and Health Law (MBHL)
- Master of Planning (MPlan)
- Graduate Diploma in Bioethics and Health Law (GDipBHL)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Laws (LLD)
Contact the Postgraduate Director
For any queries relating to postgraduate law at Otago, please email email@example.com.
*Based on the Government’s PBRF assessment