Otago’s Faculty of Law is a leader in legal research in New Zealand based on the Government’s Performance Based Research Fund (PBRF) assessment. This status attracts top quality academics and postgraduate students from New Zealand and overseas. The Faculty hosts many multi-disciplinary, local and international research projects.
- Research centres
- Research projects
- Staff areas of legal research
- Faculty of Law journals
- Law symposia and conferences
- iTunes U law podcasts and audio
- Law on OUR Archive
The Faculty of Law is home to three respected research centres: the University of Otago Legal Issues Centre and the New Zealand Law Foundation (NZLF) Centre for Law and Policy in Emerging Technologies, and the National Centre for Society, Government, & Science.
- Visit the University of Otago Legal Issues Centre website
- Visit the NZLF Centre for Law and Policy in Emerging Technologies website
- Visit the National Centre for Society, Governance & Science website
Significant current and recently-completed research and other projects based in the Faculty include: